Our team of US and UK tax compliance specialists is highly experienced in all aspects of dual-tax compliance, including:

US Tax:

  • Preparing and submitting tax returns for US citizens, green card holders and (non) resident aliens
  • State tax returns

UK Tax:

  • Preparing and submitting tax filings for UK domiciles and non-UK domiciles
  • Reviewing remittance or arising basis tax compliance and preparation

Additional compliance reporting forms:

  • Expatriation
  • Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBARs)
  • ITIN applications
  • Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets

All US citizens must file tax returns regardless of their country of residence. US citizens paying tax in the UK are still required to file annually with the US, even when there is no tax due. In addition, the requirement to file Foreign Bank Account Reporting forms remains even when you do not owe tax — and there can be a significant penalties for each form not filed correctly.

We offer a free initial consultation (on a confidential basis) to fully understand your specific circumstances. Please contact Steve Healy on 020 7523 5383 or e-mail


London +44 (0)20 7523 5383
Cambridge +44 (0)1954 710212
US +1 267 675 7098