Do you have internationally mobile expatriate employees working in the UK or overseas? If yes then our dedicated, highly experienced team offer a fully managed, expatriate payroll service that offers:
- Appendix 4 applications in respect of short term business visitors in to the UK to obviate the need to operate UK PAYE withholding;
- Appendix 5 applications for UK employees working overseas and remaining tax resident in the UK to incorporate a foreign tax credit claim via the UK payroll;
- Shadow payroll operation to the extent the expatriate employee continues to receive compensation in the home country;
- Inbound and outbound/modified payroll operation (Appendix 6, 7a and 7b) in respect of tax equalized employees;
- Certificate of Coverage and A1 applications to support the home and host social security position;
- Payroll health checks to ensure robustness and compliance;
- Form P11D preparation to report employee benefits correctly;
- Payroll consultancy on all aspects of expatriate payroll management.
Expatriate payroll can be a complex area in which mistakes can easily lead to inadequate compliance and/or over or under payments to the relevant tax authorities.
Please contact us on 020 7523 5383 to discuss how we can help you, for more information or to arrange a no-obligation meeting.
With the increase in cryptoassets, particularly cryptocurrency, it is worth knowing how they are treated for tax purposes in the UK…July 27, 2022
The IRS recently rolled out a new and improved Where’s My Refund tool. This updated tool…June 8, 2022
Here at Hansen Sweeney, we file electronically…March 24, 2022
WASHINGTON — The Internal Revenue Service reminds taxpayers today that the fastest and easiest way to check on tax refunds is by…February 28, 2022