Share Plan Administration
We know and understand both the benefits and pitfalls of setting-up and operating a share plan for your staff, and have offered share plan services to our clients for many years.
We offer flexibility in what we provide: just consultancy, or a partly-administered or fully outsourced service.
As with all the services we provide, we can cater to our clients every need, focusing on a high level of service while remaining cost-competitive.
We can administer approved and non-approved plans, including:
- UK Share Incentive Plans (SIP)
- Enterprise Management Incentive Plans (EMI)
- Long Term Incentive Plans (LTIP)
- Deferred Bonus Plans (DBP or DSB)
- Executive and Company Share Option Plans (ESOP and CSOP)
- Growth or Joint Ownership Share Plans
- Nil or Partly Paid Share Plans
Additionally, we can:
- act as trustees
- attend to all routine correspondences/li>
- provide a scalable software platform often necessary for larger plans;
- reconcile or audit existing share plan data;
If you would like to discuss our share plan services further, please feel free to contact us without obligation.
A well-respected and rapidly growing firm of tax accountants based in Canary Wharf, is looking to recruit up to two Graduate US/UK Tax Advisors…December 1, 2021
E-filing is the process of electronically filing tax returns with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)…October 28, 2021
A 529 plan is a US tax efficient savings plan (aka qualified tuition plan) designed to help families to save for their child’s…August 25, 2021
The Office of Tax Simplification (OTS) has announced a review of…June 14, 2021