We are Hiring
- December 1, 2021
- Posted by: Hansen_Sweeney
- Categories: News, US/UK
Graduate US/UK Tax Advisor
Bi-annually reviewed salary, full professional study support, approved contributory pension and share option scheme, 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Full time, Permanent
A well-respected and rapidly growing firm of tax accountants based in Canary Wharf, is looking to recruit up to two Graduate US/UK Tax Advisors with an interest in cross-border tax and compliance to join our graduate program.
You will be working with a varied portfolio of clients for whom, after suitable training as required, you will be responsible for ensuring that all tax compliance files are prepared and submitted accurately and efficiently in line with all appropriate deadlines.
As well as the compliance aspects of the role you will gain exposure to US/UK tax advisory and US/UK tax planning work through assisting senior staff.
No relevant experience is required for the roles.
- Assisting with the preparation of US and UK tax returns
- Preparing spreadsheets, updating client information, and organising files
- Preparing standard letters, requesting information, and sending reminders
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support
- Handling incoming telephone calls
- Assisting senior staff in all aspects of their work as required.
- Detail oriented with a genuine interest in taxation
- Highly organised with a logical approach to problem solving
- Enthusiastic, motivated with a positive ‘can-do’ approach
- Keen to learn new skills and develop knowledge
- Numerate with strong communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Commercial awareness and time management skills.
Other relevant information:
- On the job training and support is provided, as well as formal training leading to recognised UK and US tax qualifications
- A competitive remuneration package includes a basic salary reviewed bi-annually, approved contributory pension and share option scheme
- Full study support.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a well renowned firm where there will be excellent scope for progression. If you believe you have the qualities to succeed, please contact us by clicking here.
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 14 days. If you have not been contacted within this time your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest. Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all age groups.